Your Ad Here

Monday, November 26, 2007

Advanced Ajax Materials

I have posted the materials from my Advanced Ajax presentation at code camp on the Berwick Heights Software website. The zip archive includes the source code for all of the Ajax examples that I presented on Saturday.

Thanks to all those who attended for making this an interesting day. I hope that you found the topics throughout the day useful. As I mentioned in my first talk, the various user groups that meet throughout New England present these kinds of talks on a monthly basis. The International .Net Association (INETA) website has a page that will give you all the details. Choose USA in the first select box and then choose the state in which you're interested to find out which user groups meet near you, when they meet and whom to contact.

I look forward to seeing you all at a future presentation.



Read More...

[Source: Stuart Jones Weblog - Posted by Kishore Vengala]
Your Ad Here

No comments: