Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Child Windows using WIN32 API in C++

Hey Guys, Im still learning the WIN32 API in C++
Currently, I am trying to create a child window using a self defined class..
I have used child windows before, but only Button and Edit.
I dont have my code on me, but I have the class created and registered in WinMain and the child window created in WM_CREATE of WinProc, however I have set breakpoints within WM_CREATE of the ChildWinProc, and apparently that code is never touched. Hence I have no child window appearing, or at all.
Any help on what might be the problem or sample code on how to create a Custom Class Child Window would be great. Sorry I may be vague on the code I have.
I cant find anything on the topic on the net >_< Please help.

Topic Replies: 0

Read More...

[Source: Ozzu - Posted by Kishore Vengala]
Your Ad Here

1 comment:

rody said...

Have a look at this site.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms632680(VS.85).aspx

and this

http://www.apitalk.com/document.php?id=1184207999_1