Your Ad Here

Friday, February 13, 2009

Family pc and Craigslist - Weird event

Image

ok that above is what shows when i type in craigslist. its my favorited stuff. but now something else showed up and that was not favorited


ok this pc is a winxp pro and is family used. we live in nyc. And basically no one uses craigslist except me. my parents dont even know how to use the pc well my dad just prints stuff out and my mom reads the news

OK LONG STORY SHORT

I just visited my family and used the computer, and i typed in firefox Craigs and then the listing came up. Then i see a damn listing of an oven in san diego penninsula? im like wtf? no one here can even remotely navigate that deep into the net especially craigslist and and yea i went to the add it didnt have a pic it was just talking about an oven in san diego...i am paranoid now

Then i clicked tools clear private data. and typed it in again and IT DID NOT appear. It was gone. Only my bookmarked urls from cragislist appeared

WTF? i scanned my pc and everything showed up clean. i use prevx too. scanned with dr web cureit, malwarebytes, what in the name was that?

Read More...
Your Ad Here

No comments: