Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Social Networking Engine ASP.Net

Hi guys,

I am currently investigating the options I have to creating a Social Networking Engine in ASP.Net (with C# CodeBehind).

I am looking at my options as I do not wish to write this from scratch, as the project needs to meet certain budget requirements and timelines in which would make this task impractical.

I would very much prefer a package that has already been written, that would provide source code and be easily adaptable and customizable for the nature of my required application.

I have reviewed many open source PHP/MySQL packages, such as SocialEngine and Digg, but they are in PHP. I would rather use ASP.Net for its more rapid development environment.

I have also reviewed Telligent Community Server, which the enterprise edition would be in scope of this project, yet it is simply far too expensive.

Any help on this would be muchly appreciated.

Read More...
Your Ad Here

No comments: