Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 10, 2007

JOB OFFER: Digital Art, Hire

Greetings!
Im looking for someone who can do some medieval cool paintings. I will need a few and might hire you sometime in the future as well. I would like to see your portfolio before you start working with me.
You dont have to be a real professional, because I think they charge pretty much.

If you do believe that you could do this for me, please contact me trough MSN or E-mail! Msn and E-mail: SimonVargo@hotmail.com.

You could also be in the team if we think that you are really good and quite young, since we all are 15 and 16, that will try to make some money in the future.
So even if you dont think that you are good enough, please write to me anyway! I appreciate any application!
More instructions will be sent later.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Topic Replies: 0

Read More...

[Source: Ozzu - Posted by Kishore Vengala]
Your Ad Here

No comments: