Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 10, 2007

SITE REVIEW: Watch Anime Episodes Online

http://animecinema.net/

Hi, my website is a site where I gather anime episodes hosted on various video sharing sites and organise them in a blog. I havent really done much with the appearance (the default template), other than the banner (I didnt make it) and the footer, as well as making the page wider. Ive also tweaked a few things here and there. So pretty much Im interested in what you think of its usability and also the adsense placement.

I know there are a few technical issues currently (such as the email not working) and the xhtml is not exactly valid (Ill get to that eventually).

Pretty much the only criticism I have gotten so far is that I should add pictures to the posts.

Ive gotten pretty decent traffic in the first week and a bit (Awstats), but Id like to improve my page rank. I here web directories help.

Thanks.

Topic Replies: 0

Read More...

[Source: Ozzu - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]
Your Ad Here

No comments: