Your Ad Here

Friday, February 6, 2009

Anyone willing to help me code my site?!

Hi guys!
It's been a long time since I last used this site!
But I'm struggling and need some help coding my portfolio.
I was hoping some kind soul could help me code this design i did:

Into a basic template in HTML and CSS.
I'd love it if you guys had a go, I will also be integrating a CMS which will let me update it all so please keep the code simple
In return for your work I will provide a link to your site aswell as redirecting any coding work I get to you, which is quite a lot as i design websites, but i can't code myself. So you may earn a buck or two in the long run.

If your interested please reply me
Thanks a bunch in advance!!
______________________________________
Dont hardlink in your posts

Read More...

[Source: Code Forums - Posted by Kishore Vengala]
Your Ad Here

No comments: