Your Ad Here

Friday, February 6, 2009

php coding issues

Hi all, i m very new to this site and php also, so i started gaining knowledge about php thru internet, now i have developed a code which is running perfectly on my localhost (having php version: 5.2) and when i uploaded the code to the live servers from yahoo small business web hosting, the code stops working, reason being they have unstable php 4.3.11 version on live servers.

Now yahoo is not upgrading the php on their servers, how could i iterate my code so that it will start working for the lower version also. please please help me, this is my first code i have made its a community script, and i m very much eager to make it live.

PHP gods and experts please help me :confused: :(

Read More...

[Source: Code Forums - Posted by Kishore Vengala]
Your Ad Here

No comments: