Your Ad Here

Monday, April 13, 2009

internet close while watching the video.

my browser will suddenly stop accessing the internet a couple minutes after I watch or download videos. Its not all watched videos, for example I can watch you tube without it happening, but I was watching a newsreel today and it happened. It is all downloaded videos. What happens is after a couple minutes of downloading or watching, the download or stream will stop, and then any new page I try to access will not make any effort whatsoever to access the internet - ill press enter and within a split second the transaction info at the bottom will say done. If i close and restart my browser again, its connected until I watch a video again. i use internet explorer 7.0.
i updated my internet explorer.

Read More...
Your Ad Here

No comments: