Your Ad Here

Monday, April 13, 2009

USB Ports Disabled HELP!

My Windows USB ports have been disabled. Yes, all of them. I cant login to Windows to re-enable them because I only have USB ports on the computer, like most modern PCs do, and therefore cant use the keyboard to login to Windows. I can, however, use the keyboard in the system configuration, which leads me to believe it is a software problem with Windows. As soon as I reach the login in screen, no mouse or keyboard. I have tried Windows safemode, and no response. Apparently I plugged my Ipod into my computer and it over powered the USB ports and they disabled themselves to prevent them from burning out. I hope some computer-wiz out there can help with some way of fixing this horrid problem. Formatting the hardrive isnt an option either, because I will lose all my data :( . Please someone help me.

Read More...
Your Ad Here

No comments: