Your Ad Here

Monday, March 9, 2009

Configuring domain name

Hi, thankyou for reading this post. I am trying to figure out how to configure a domain name that our network administrator says he has already set up, yet he is telling me that I will need to do the configuration and set up the mx records to use a new email account through this domain. I thought that the mx records were to be set up when the domain was created. I know how to create the email adress on outlook, but dont know how to configure it so that the email actually works from that domain. So my question is, if I am trying to do this myself, what info do I need from him about the domain he said he has created, and once I get it, what do I do with it. Now all I need this domain for is an email account. Thankyou very much for responding.

-Paul

Read More...
Your Ad Here

No comments: